Swedish fashion brand Björn Borg is to release their next collection through a free web-based game the 28th of January. The game introduces a new genre, a first person shooter where you battle evil forces with the power of love. In the new trailer for ”First Person Lover”, the brand unveils two weapons. A handgun that fires holographic kiss mouths and an automatic rifle that fires heart-shaped soap bubbles. The trailer parodies classic product-introduction videos, similar to those held by tech giant Apple.
The First Person Lover Game is free of charge and is launched on January 28th 2015 at firstpersonlover.com
– Single player First Person Lover Game
– Web based game for PC and Mac found at firstpersonlover.com
– 30 minutes+ of game play in three levels
– Lets players shop Björn Borg clothing in an in-game shopping mall
– Co-developed with gaming star Christopher “GeT_RiGhT” Alesund
– Game characters are inspired by strong, individual and fashionable models
– All weapons are fictional and co-created by Garbergs, Isbit Games and Björn Borg
– Developed by Isbit Games.
Lina Söderqvist, Marketing Director, Björn Borg
Christopher “GeT_RiGhT” Alesund, co-developer and top-sport player
James Lee, Head of Design, Björn Borg