The looks of Juun.J Fall Winter 2020 Paris
The voluminous dramatic silhouette of Juun.J takes over the Paris fashion week with its winter collection, making black, dark olive and gray green the key to a new urban armor that takes light references from the samurai, to update with obi belts, lapels and synthetic textures.
- Ballet Dancer Rhys Kosakowski by Jamie Heath for Tangent
- Bottega Veneta Spring 2021 Campaign
- Male Products and Fashion Ideas
- So Are We \ Men’s Health Best Style Germany Spring/Summer 2021 Editorial
- Post Appreciation: Lucas Cruz by Victor Ozuna