Top photographer Mariano Vivanco has exposure the best pictorial for men only through 2016.
Peruvian born photographer Mariano Vivanco, grew up in New Zealand, where his passion for photography took flight. Inspired by the likes of Edward Steichen and Horst, Mariano moved to London in the year 2000 to pursue his passion for Fashion photography.
Since then, Mariano has become one of the World’s leading editorial photographers, as recognized by the Business of Fashion’s Top 500 people shaping the global industry of Fashion.
Often in black and white, his portraits, nudes, and editorial work (in both menswear and womenswear) apply the principles of pure photography; using simply light and shade, Mariano renders visible the natural spirit of the sitter.
Mariano dominated the photo-sharing platform’s list of the top 10 most liked images of 2016.
10. Model sensation Trevor Signorino from Re:Quest Model in the coming KING KONG MAGAZINE issue, also styled by Nicola Formichetti, that we cannot see any clothes at all.
9. Mariano did a surprisingly Fitness shooting with Alistair Richardson and we fainted away.
8. Aussie Top model Jarrod Scott shot revealed only on Instagram.
7. A throwback with Brazilian top model André Ziehe, geez!
6. Saying good night to all his followers with an image of Noah Mills.
5. Of course we have Pietro Boselli, here Mariano using fun emojis and quoted “che bello.”
4. Sam Smith collaborated with photographer Mr. Vivanco for GQ British Issue, Grant Woolhead Fashion Stylist.
3. Justice Joslin was the muse for Vivanco in February. Justice its in a Marlon Brandon smokey mood. Damn good!
2. Booty, it can not miss booty on the Mariano’s IG. here’s stunning image of model Daniel Garofali, that we cannot miss around. Really artsy image.
- From the Archives, Iconic image with top model David Gandy, personally its the best thing so far from Mariano, of course, only male photography.
All Rights Reserved.
This material may not be republished, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.