And don’t get me wrong, but you don’t have a clue, but Matthew Noszka is a totally badass! Between 2015 and 2017 Pittsburgh emerged, could not stop working.
And all story changed because one agent from Wilhelmina Models, came across Noszka’s profile on Instagram and invited him to be a model and meeting in New York.
But let’s focus into 5 signs why Matthew Noszka is a totally Badass.
- Matthew enjoys sports of all types, even the risks ones. But he’s so active, he can’t stop moving even once. “I’ve recently started picking back up things I used to do as a child. Skateboarding, riding dirt bikes, cars and motorcycles.”
- He got a huge Music Library on his iPhone, exquisite taste like Sam Smith, Ed Sheeran, Chris Brown, Justin Bieber, Tori Kelly, Niykee Heaton! “Music and acting are also of interest to me, especially coming from a performing arts college. Music is something I think brings happiness to a lot of people so couldn’t go without it!”
- Stick around his Snapchat/Instagram stories, are one of our favorites, he’s a completely bad ass with his bros, making so funny pranks or telling jokes, but Matthew is a loyal friend, he’s there when they need him.
- He loves to jam and having his own private carpool Karaoke! I think his favorite hobby is spending a nice time on his motorcycle and his own car. What every bad ass does!
- He loves to share every moment, even when he’s working in some studio session for DSquared2 or modeling for Philipp Plein, but he loves spending quality time with his family.
Badassness isn’t about all of the macho things that are commonly associated with being a badass.
It isn’t about anything that pop culture says it is because following that crowd, which is what popular culture is all about, goes against everything that real badassness stands for.
A real badass is driven by values such as responsibility, justice, honor, courage, compassion, humility, integrity, and selflessness, which pretty much disqualifies most every self-proclaimed badass out there. And Matthew’s got it all.
A badass does what needs to be done, no matter how difficult it is, without complaint or need for fanfare.
Photography by Tom Kilbey.