Here’s the full It’s Parker Baby! | Campaign Pepe Jeans Underwear AW 2019 shot by Javier Biosca
Parker has become one of the most solicited male models in the last couple of months.
His looks, slim, fit, young man suitable just perfect in the fashion business, we can mention that his father, actor and model Andre van Noord, who died in 2018 at 54 years old has the same reflection.
- Brown Eyes
- Brown Hair
- 41.2K on IG
Following in the footsteps is his 21-year-old son, Parker. With a contagious smile and incredible good looks, it’s really his father’s offspring.
At age 14 he made his first attempt at modeling – it was in a shoot with his dad for a Dutch magazine – since then he has worked little by little to make a career for himself.
With the world at your feet, here are 10 things to know about the teenage heartthrob.
- Keep studying.
“I just started a four-year career in college, I study International Business Administration. Very boring.”
- But take the opportunity to do some modeling in your free time…
“I am usually free on Mondays so I can go to a session on Friday and return in time for classes. I value education more. When I finish I will be 21, I will remain young to be able to do many things.”
- He started modeling for his dad.
“When I was young, my father was already modeling; I realized that I was doing something in front of the camera but I never knew what it was. But then when I was 14 we did a session together for a Dutch magazine and discovered that I also had a feeling natural towards the camera. So I signed with an agency.”
- Working with your dad is actually a lot of fun.
“It’s cool because when we do a job together he gives me advice and tells me what I can do.”
- His biggest hit when he started as a model was walking for Cerruti. “I loved to do the Cerruti parade, they wanted my dad to see me so they took him to Paris and we could spend a week together in the city.”
- He’d love to be in a role as an actor for…. “Obviously Leonardo DiCaprio.”
- He’s a huge fan of Johnny Cash “Johnny Cash, I’m his biggest fan!”
- He is a very busy boy
“I love football. I’m also learning many languages, I think learning them is one of the great achievements a person can have. Next year I want to learn Japanese.”
- Your friends would describe it as…
“A good friend, someone with whom they like to hang out, creative and cool.”
- Has big dreams
“When I finish my plan is to model for a couple of years and see where it takes me, who knows, maybe soon I have my own money to start my business. With modeling you are always the product, I don’t want to be the product; I want to create something for myself.”