Men’s fashion trends keep changing, and it’s hard to keep up. It can get confusing as to which men’s hairstyle is trending and which fragrance to wear. With some essential items, you can be ready-to-go at any time of the day for any event. However, staying fit with dressing sleek is necessary.
Here is an in-depth discussion as to how you can stay fit and fashionable this year:
How Can I Stay Fit?
Dr. David Sinclair, renowned for his research in aging and longevity, has proved that intermittent fasting and HIIT workouts can reverse aging. However, a combination of HIIT and intermittent fasting can help you lose those extra pounds that keep you away from staying fit.
Don’t worry; you are not going to lose the arm-wrestling match, it’s a great way to get lean. Some of the benefits of intermittent fasting are:
- Weight loss
- Insulin resistance
- Heart health
- Brain Health
Here is a guide on intermittent fasting can help you lose weight. Moreover, HIIT helps accelerates weight loss. With 30 minutes, HIIT can help your weight loss journey, especially if you have only a few pounds to shed to look fashionable. Here is a guide as to how to do HIIT workouts.
What Fashion Items Do I Need?
However, it is challenging to keep up with changing fashion trends. However, here are some practical and essential clothing and accessory items that every man should have in their wardrobe.
- Wearing A Suit Properly: A suit should fit your body perfectly. It should fit your shoulders, chest, and waist, and if it doesn’t, get it altered by a tailor. For a suit, play it safe – buy a suit with moderate details. For starters, you can invest in an excellent black suit that has two buttons and is single-breasted.
And make sure you buy the right tie with it; a black suit and black tie is a classic combination. However, you can add steel grey or navy blue for a pop of colour.
- Investing in a Watch: Be business-ready for a watch that is not the only style but shows wealth. In this case, the choices are endless and can get expensive. However, to keep it simple, you can add a smartwatch that will serve the purpose of style and as a workout tool during your workouts.
- Adding Colour in Your Wardrobe: Don’t shy away from colour, whether it’s for formal or casual wear. Most men are intimidated by adding the right pop of colour. You can play with reds, mustard, and greens in your clothing item to reflect your personality.
A small accessory item, such as a tie, is an excellent way to start, since it’s not too adventurous but serves the purpose.
- A Pair of Jeans: Denim jacket or jeans are classics. There are a variety of jeans available. The original, bleached, or dyed jeans. Depending on your style, you can buy any kind; however, it is recommended to get the one that is going to go with most of your outfit.
Then again, investing in a good pair of jeans means that they will last you a lifetime. So be wise with your decision.
- Grooming: Grooming is essential for men. Getting a haircut that matches your face structure is necessary. You want to elevate your look with a good hair and groomed beard. However, here are some products to help you groom yourself.
- Buying the Right Shoes: Investing in a good pair of shoes can go a long way whether it’s sneakers for that workout, casual look, or a good dress shoes for formal events. Good quality shoes will last you long, and it will be comfortable to wear.
It’s recommended for everyone to invest in perfect dress shoes and classy loafers for formal and casual wear, respectively.
- Please Dress According to the Setting: Dressing for the environment is essential as every setting have their dress code, whether it’s for a formal dinner or the pub. Even if you are casually dressed, you should dress well because that’s an essential factor that determines style.
- Buy Classic Shirts: Dress shirts are essential. As it’s not only needed for your suit, but you can dress it down with some pants and still look casual-formal. However, other shirts that are recommended are polos, but if you don’t like them, you can buy some trendy sweater.
- Outwear is Important: Jackets or coats are essential for chilly weather. It should be not only versatile but also functional and keeps you warm. Coats that have long lengths will give you the illusion of tall height. Hence investing in a good jacket will make you look formal, but also make you look sleek and tall.
- Fragrance: What most people do not understand is that the scent plays a huge part in your style statement. There’s specific fragrance for night events, and some are particularly for day events. For starters, if you can’t decide, ask someone from the store to assist you in finding your favourite scent.
In conclusion, men’s fashion isn’t too intimidating. With simple yet classic items and tips you can dress for any setting and make your own style statement.