Some of these nations Iccaro’s trips include Lima, Croatia and of course, and the country that saw him born, who hosted 2016 Olympic Games in Rio de Janeiro.
Brazil makes the hottest and sexiest male models. During several years we have proved you why Brazilians are the hottest male models ever and we invite Brazilian sweetheart Iccaro Pereria to composed a list of 10 images of the hottest moments from Iccaro around the world to give you some eye candy to pass the time in between all the hectic matches. Enjoy!
- Fly to Rio de Janeiro – book your next Summer vacations in Rio de Janeiro and stay at least 7 nights, you won’t regret it and we know you deserve it.
- You can visit Paraná –where Iccaro born and based– Curitiba is the capital and largest city of the Brazilian state of Paraná and he probably be your shirtless tourist guide, like the picture below:
- Booking some reservations at Liscia Ruja Beach – Porto Cervo, is located between Portisco and Cala di Volpe, and is considered to be one of the most beautiful beaches of the Costa Smeralda. Italy. And Iccaro truly recommends:
- We fall in love of Barcelona, Spain. Iccaro traveled to Barcelona in 2016 and he had the best time of his life. Is an enchanting seaside city with boundless culture, fabled architecture and a world-class drinking and dining scene and also fashion.
- During his Europe trip, Iccaro visited located to the south, Font Romeu, which means Fountain of Pilgrims, has around 3 500 hours of sunshine a year. The complex receives a multitude of athletes wishing to regenerate, and many children with asthma also came to heal.
- We can stalked Iccaro’s Instagram all day and night, but the cutest moment every is when he hits over Melbourne and feed this little kangaroo 😍.
- Let’s go to Krka National Park is one of the Croatian national parks, named after the river Krka that it encloses. And Iccaro goes shirtless because he’s hot and got a nice six-pack.
- Iccaro traveled to Asia, 2 years ago, and connected with photographer Wong Sim based in Jakarta and they did an excellent work together. Check the article here.
- The Fernando de Noronha Archipelago is located in waters of the Atlantic Ocean, 360 km northeast of Natal. These islands of unsurpassed beauty, are framed by an intensely blue sky and a sea of emerald color.
- Iccaro loves to travel and he recently went to Lima Peru, accordingly to his Instagram timeline. He was so comfy and casual, Lima has the right place for every scenario, from glam to fab, to folklore and amazing culture places and gigs.
Check Iccaro’s exclusive editorial for Lewis Magazine.