Kim Jones pays tribute to the House’s couture legacy and punk icon Judy Blame! for Dior Homme Menswear Fall/Winter 2020 in Paris
“The show set-up is an ode to all those who have been with us and passed on, from Christian Dior to Judy Blame,” said Kim Jones, Artistic Director of Dior men’s collections. Take a sneak peek to his #DiorWinter20 show today, at the Place de la Concorde.⠀
Kim Jones’ luxury version of men’s fashion can be seen in the Dior Homme winter collection, where the models came to the catwalk dressed in metal in flashy sparkles on layers, shirts, gloves and other dazzling pieces, where the Tailoring of the renowned designer is more relaxed than ever, but with avant-garde cuts that bet on a chic Parisian wink.
- ‘Kokomo’ by Kostis Golfis featuring Harry Sourapas
- Ryan Cooper by Wong Sim for L’Officiel Hommes China Summer 2021
- College Fashion: Five Helpful Tips for Students
- Reasons to get Alexander COBB’s Clothing Line
- Body Talk on Corriere Della Sera Style Editorial by Marcello Arena