Kim Jones pays tribute to the House’s couture legacy and punk icon Judy Blame! for Dior Homme Menswear Fall/Winter 2020 in Paris
“The show set-up is an ode to all those who have been with us and passed on, from Christian Dior to Judy Blame,” said Kim Jones, Artistic Director of Dior men’s collections. Take a sneak peek to his #DiorWinter20 show today, at the Place de la Concorde.⠀
Kim Jones’ luxury version of men’s fashion can be seen in the Dior Homme winter collection, where the models came to the catwalk dressed in metal in flashy sparkles on layers, shirts, gloves and other dazzling pieces, where the Tailoring of the renowned designer is more relaxed than ever, but with avant-garde cuts that bet on a chic Parisian wink.
- Aleksandar Rusić for Massimo Dutti – New Arrivals Winter 2020
- The Magnificent 7: BTS for Esquire Winter 2020/2021 by Hong Jang Hyun
- Craig Green Men’s Spring 2021 London
- VMAN Considers Shawn Mendes ‘The Poetry of Pop’
- How Can I Please My Partner Without Ignoring My Own Needs?