Kim Jones pays tribute to the House’s couture legacy and punk icon Judy Blame! for Dior Homme Menswear Fall/Winter 2020 in Paris
“The show set-up is an ode to all those who have been with us and passed on, from Christian Dior to Judy Blame,” said Kim Jones, Artistic Director of Dior men’s collections. Take a sneak peek to his #DiorWinter20 show today, at the Place de la Concorde.⠀
Kim Jones’ luxury version of men’s fashion can be seen in the Dior Homme winter collection, where the models came to the catwalk dressed in metal in flashy sparkles on layers, shirts, gloves and other dazzling pieces, where the Tailoring of the renowned designer is more relaxed than ever, but with avant-garde cuts that bet on a chic Parisian wink.
- Sleeveless \ Photographer Xiaogang Featuring Hang & Jin
- Ballet Dancer Rhys Kosakowski by Jamie Heath for Tangent
- Bottega Veneta Spring 2021 Campaign
- Male Products and Fashion Ideas
- So Are We \ Men’s Health Best Style Germany Spring/Summer 2021 Editorial