Having a reputation for reinventing classics Paul Smith Menswear Fall/Winter 2020 in Paris refreshes wardrobe archetypes in his fiftieth anniversary collection.
For this collection we find heavy jumbo corduroy, in the key colour of sky blue, injects cloud-like bounce into the collection.
Archival prints are refreshed. On an early trip to Tokyo, a wax plate of spaghetti from a fake food shop found its way into a photographic print. The spaghetti print is revisited for AW20, scaled-up, reworked and woven in textural wool jumpers and printed on floor-length down-filled jackets.
- Top Model Sean O’Pry for ELLE Men China 2023
- 4 Simple Tips to Spice up Your Love Life
- Valentino Presents Le Club Couture Spring 2023 Paris
- Key Steps to Help You Create Custom Logo Socks
- Dunhill Men’s Fall 2023 London