Having a reputation for reinventing classics Paul Smith Menswear Fall/Winter 2020 in Paris refreshes wardrobe archetypes in his fiftieth anniversary collection.
For this collection we find heavy jumbo corduroy, in the key colour of sky blue, injects cloud-like bounce into the collection.
Archival prints are refreshed. On an early trip to Tokyo, a wax plate of spaghetti from a fake food shop found its way into a photographic print. The spaghetti print is revisited for AW20, scaled-up, reworked and woven in textural wool jumpers and printed on floor-length down-filled jackets.
- Catching the Last Summer Days: Benjamin Shepherd by Jarrod Adams
- ‘Thongmania’ The Fall/Winter 2021 Collection of Modus Vivendi
- 5 Interesting Facts About Footwear
- How To Choose The Perfect Men’s Wallets – 5 Quick Tips
- Exclusive Q/A Male Muse Kevin de la Cruz by Adrián C. Martín