Having a reputation for reinventing classics Paul Smith Menswear Fall/Winter 2020 in Paris refreshes wardrobe archetypes in his fiftieth anniversary collection.
For this collection we find heavy jumbo corduroy, in the key colour of sky blue, injects cloud-like bounce into the collection.
Archival prints are refreshed. On an early trip to Tokyo, a wax plate of spaghetti from a fake food shop found its way into a photographic print. The spaghetti print is revisited for AW20, scaled-up, reworked and woven in textural wool jumpers and printed on floor-length down-filled jackets.
- The Magnificent 7: BTS for Esquire Winter 2020/2021 by Hong Jang Hyun
- Craig Green Men’s Spring 2021 London
- VMAN Considers Shawn Mendes ‘The Poetry of Pop’
- How Can I Please My Partner Without Ignoring My Own Needs?
- To Commemorate Transgender Day of Remembrance 2020 – Let’s Support this Musicians