Having a reputation for reinventing classics Paul Smith Menswear Fall/Winter 2020 in Paris refreshes wardrobe archetypes in his fiftieth anniversary collection.
For this collection we find heavy jumbo corduroy, in the key colour of sky blue, injects cloud-like bounce into the collection.
Archival prints are refreshed. On an early trip to Tokyo, a wax plate of spaghetti from a fake food shop found its way into a photographic print. The spaghetti print is revisited for AW20, scaled-up, reworked and woven in textural wool jumpers and printed on floor-length down-filled jackets.
- Go See With Franky Cammarata Pics by Pat Supsiri
- Great Tips For Men on How To Be Styled and Fashionable
- Luke Evans for GQ Germany March 2020
- Male Extra Review: Why Is This Natural Male Enhancer Such a Top Seller?
- Meet Benjamin Shepherd in 6 Pics by Victor Low