Having a reputation for reinventing classics Paul Smith Menswear Fall/Winter 2020 in Paris refreshes wardrobe archetypes in his fiftieth anniversary collection.
For this collection we find heavy jumbo corduroy, in the key colour of sky blue, injects cloud-like bounce into the collection.
Archival prints are refreshed. On an early trip to Tokyo, a wax plate of spaghetti from a fake food shop found its way into a photographic print. The spaghetti print is revisited for AW20, scaled-up, reworked and woven in textural wool jumpers and printed on floor-length down-filled jackets.
- Lanvin Menswear Spring/Summer 2021 Paris
- Taylor Rutzki for PnVFashionablymale Magazine Issue 06 – July 2020
- Kolor Menswear Spring/Summer 2021 Paris
- Loewe Menswear Spring/Summer 2021 Paris
- MAISON MIHARA YASUHIRO Spring/Summer 2021 Paris