Having a reputation for reinventing classics Paul Smith Menswear Fall/Winter 2020 in Paris refreshes wardrobe archetypes in his fiftieth anniversary collection.
For this collection we find heavy jumbo corduroy, in the key colour of sky blue, injects cloud-like bounce into the collection.
Archival prints are refreshed. On an early trip to Tokyo, a wax plate of spaghetti from a fake food shop found its way into a photographic print. The spaghetti print is revisited for AW20, scaled-up, reworked and woven in textural wool jumpers and printed on floor-length down-filled jackets.
- How to Dress Creatively for a Date?
- Versace Ready To Wear Fall 2021 Milan
- Spring is Coming: 12 Stylish Looks to Wear Right Now
- Keep your looks razor sharp with Christian Louboutin’s Loubishark
- Christian Pellizzari Men’s Fall 2021 Milan